Join Manna at Cordova Mall on November 21 and 22 to help Fill the Mayflower! Thanks to Coastal Moving and Storage, WEAR Channel 3 and Cat Country 98.7 this is community tradition will continue.
Bring nonperishable food donations and monetary gifts to help #fighthunger in our community!
Manna’s most needed items are:
- Chicken and Tuna (canned and pouches)
- Oatmeal (boxes of single-serve packets)
- Canned Mixed Vegetables
- Microwaveable Dinners (e.g. Hormel Compleats)
- Canned Fruit in 100% Juice
- Peanut Butter (1 lb. jars and individual cups)
- Canned Beans
Manna accepts and appreciates all non-perishable food donations. To ensure food safety, we cannot accept any rusty or unlabeled cans, perishable items, homemade items, noncommercial canned or packaged goods, alcoholic beverages, or items that have been used or opened.