Follow on Facebook
- Jones 'not in feel-good mood' about Dallas at 2-4Jerry Jones said he is "not in a feel-good mood" about the Cowboys' lead in the NFC East, citing the team's 2-4 record and emphasizing that "we've got to get better."
- UM stay-in-place order won't impact athleticsA stay-in-place order for University of Michigan undergraduate students will not impact athletic activity at the school, where the Wolverines football team is preparing for its season opener against Minnesota.
- Lomachenko recovering from shoulder surgeryVasiliy Lomachenko's shoulder pain was enough for his father and trainer, Anatoly, to want him to withdraw from the fight, but according to manager Egis Klimas, the former lightweight champion said he would retire if forced to do so.
- Exec: Wash. likely to remain Football Team in '21President Jason Wright told WJLA on Tuesday that there's a "pretty good chance" his team will remain the Washington Football Team in 2021.
- Source: Dolphins to go with Tua as starting QBThe Dolphins are naming Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.