To be honest, this was a blog I never saw myself writing. Through the course of my 26 years on Earth, and dating well before me, the black individual has been subjected to racism. Most [...]
Follow on Facebook
- What Chris Kirk did off the golf course means way more to him than what he is doing on itChris Kirk has a share of the lead at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after two rounds. But it's how far he has come in his personal life after taking time off to deal with depression, anxiety and alcoholism that matters most.
- Bayern Munich should beat Bayer Leverkusen in German Cup final, but Havertz & Co. have hopeBayern Munich can seal a league and cup double on Saturday, but Leverkusen have beaten them once already this season. Can lightning strike twice?
- Red Bull lodges protest over Mercedes' controversial DAS systemRed Bull is challenging how Mercedes used its dual-axis steering (DAS) system during Friday's practice.
- Everything that happened since F1's last raceThe Formula One set to race in Austria this weekend looks quite different than the F1 that left the Abu Dhabi GP last December. Here's a look at the major news stories in the seven months since F1's last race.
- Sam Darnold's numbers through two seasons are horrid. Is his talent salvageable?Dig into the numbers, and the odds seem stacked against Darnold. But considering his age and skill set, there's reason for optimism.
Well this is a hell of a time to start an opinion blog on sports. I’ve been doing radio now for three years. Sports radio for at least 2 and a half, and I’ve loved [...]
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – In response to the continued impact of COVID-19, the Gulf South Conference has suspended all athletic competition, countable athletic related activities, and off-campus recruiting for an indefinite period. This decision was made after thorough collaboration [...]
For the first time in 2020, NewRadio92.3 will be hosting Headliners and Hops at O’Riley’s Irish Pub downtown. Andrew McKay will moderate discussion featuring a variety of topics effecting our community with our panel of [...]
UWF quarterback Austin Reed and head coach Pete Shinnick were named the National Freshman of the Year and National Coach of the Year, respectively, as the 2019 Don Hansen Football Gazette NCAA Division II All-All-America teams were [...]