Quad City’s loss is Pensacola’s gain as the Ice Flyers have clinched a spot in the SPHL post season following Quad City’s loss on Sunday March 17th!!
Follow on Facebook
- Blind LS Olson participates at USC pro dayJake Olson's participation at USC's pro day was to raise money and awareness for retinoblastoma, the rare cancer that took his eyesight when he was 12.
- Why Stephen Thompson's striking could prove too much for Anthony PettisThe accuracy of Stephen Thompson should be a concern on Saturday for Anthony Pettis, who has absorbed more significant blows than he has landed on a per-minute basis in his career.
- Gophers' Pitino: Facing L'ville not a distractionOn eve of playing his father's former team in the first round of the NCAA tournament, Minnesota coach Richard Pitino said it wouldn't be a distraction despite all the questions.
- Where does Odell Beckham Jr. trade rank in Cleveland sports history?Cy Young for $300? Kevin Love to form a title trio? The Odell trade could become the best. A look at some of the biggest deals in the city's history.
- Rams' defense remains under constructionWith the departure of Ndamukong Suh seemingly inevitable, the Rams must find help along the defensive line -- and also at linebacker.
Florida and Miami were already set to start off the 2019 season but now it may be sooner than expected as the NCAA has officially moved the game up a week to August 24th to [...]
UWF will look to rebound from 2018 with a big 2019 that gets started on March 19th with all practices open to the public (see calendar below for dates and times) with the Blue and [...]
PENSACOLA, Fla.– The UWF Football team will play five home games and four teams that participated in the NCAA Playoffs as part of the 2019 schedule that was announced on Wednesday. For the second-consecutive season, the Argonauts will open [...]
UWF women’s basketball standout Halee Nieman was named the Gulf South Conference Co-Player of the Week on Tuesday in an announcement by the league. The senior from Midland, Michigan ranks first the GSC in scoring [...]