Austin Reed turned Barron Stadium into his own playground Saturday, throwing for 364 yards and accounting for all six touchdowns in a 42-14 road victory over Shorter in the Gulf South Conference opener for both [...]
Follow on Facebook
- Braves go back-to-back in East, eliminate GiantsThe Braves clinched their second straight NL East title as Ronald Acuna Jr. hit his 41st homer in a 6-0 win over San Francisco on Friday that eliminated the Giants from postseason contention in Bruce Bochy's final year as manager.
- Why Michigan-Wisconsin is Week 4's biggest game and moreNotre Dame-Georgia might be the headliner, but here's why Michigan-Wisconsin is actually the most interesting, plus more notes on a big Week 4.
- Inside Georgia's $200 million quest to take down AlabamaBy spending big on facility upgrades, recruiting and coaches, Georgia is making a necessary investment to compete at the top.
- How Singapore mastered Formula One in just 12 yearsAn enormous amount of work, time and money goes into putting on the Singapore Grand Prix, but just how valuable is it for the country?
- The physical challenge behind F1 drivers' 'love-hate' relationship with the Singapore GPThe combination of heat, humidity and a race that regularly runs two hours makes the Singapore Grand Prix the toughest event of the season. But just how much stress do drivers put their bodies through?
Please join ESPN Pensacola 1330AM/99-1FM in supporting those affected by Hurricane Dorian. To donate, you follow the directions on the banner, or you may visit https://www.redcross.org/donate/hurricane-dorian-donations.html/?cid=fy20hurdorian&med=cpc&source=google&scode=rsg00000e017&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_LLty_y85AIVzeDICh2OxwFPEAAYASAAEgLNlvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
The UWF football team played it’s way into a position to tie or take the lead late, but just ran out of time in dropping a 20-13 season-opening contest to Carson-Newman at Burke-Tarr Stadium Thursday [...]
ESPN Pensacola 1330/FM 99.1 and sister-station NewsRadio92.3/AM 1620 are proud to bring you coverage of local high school football! Every week, Joe Ford and Justin Patrick bring you play-by-play coverage of the biggest high school [...]
The UWF volleyball team will enter the 2019 season as the only GSC team ranked and one of four regional teams ranked in the top 25. The Argos were tabbed No. 24 in the American [...]